Concrete Remover – ZE-KA-FIX®
LeycoChem LEYDE ZE-KA-FIX is a CHLORIDE FREE, HIGHLY CONCENTRATED ACID CLEANER, CONCRETE REMOVER, CEMENT REMOVER, LIMESCALE REMOVER and BRICK ACID CLEANER
ZE-KA-FIX® is a well proven concrete remover for all machinery associated with the concrete and cement industries.
ZE-KA-FIX® is chloride-free and can be recycled around the concrete plant without any adverse effect to the following batch of concrete.
ZE-KA-FIX® can be used in any area where concrete is processed, whether on building sites, in readymix plants or within precast factories.
ZE-KA-FIX® cleans vehicles very effectively without damaging the lacquer or metal components. This means less maintenance and repainting, and less use of harder physical and chemical cleaning methods.
- Quick and thorough cleaning of concrete on machinery and tools.
- Reduces cleaning costs and cleaning time.
- Does not contain hydrochloric acid.
- Safe on Stainless steel, Aluminium alloys, Galvanised Metals, Brass.
- Chloride free – has no adverse effect on the concrete and will not cause corrosion within the concrete.
- Contains corrosion inhibitors.
- Metal, rubber, glass and painted surfaces can be treated.
- Highly biodegradable -certified by “hygiene institute Gelsenkirchen”, Germany.
- Extremely economical – can be mixed with up to 10 parts water.
ZE-KA-FIX® is a very economical product as it needs diluting with 5-10 parts water before it can be used. Dilution with less than 5 parts water is not recommended, since a stronger concentration means less cleaning efficiency.
ZE-KA-FIX® is applied to the surfaces with either a brush or acid resistant sprayer such as our Mesto FIX PLUS 3237FP sprayer. Immediately the solution of ZE-KA-FIX® hits the surface, it forms a foam which attacks the cement. This foaming will slowly diminish, and so a new layer of ZE-KA-FIX® will need to be applied. This process needs repeating until the surface is cleaned. It is advisable to agitate the ZE-KA-FIX® solution with a brush whilst it is reacting on the surface. See our range of Betonac Acid Resistant Brushes for this.
ZE-KA-FIX® can be applied to most surfaces, metal, good enamel, wood, rubber and glass are not damaged.
ZE-KA-FIX® contains no hydrochloric acid and inhibits corrosion on bare iron and steel parts forming an inert layer of Iron Phosphate.
ZE-KA-FIX® is not poisonous and can be let into the drains once it has been highly diluted.
Spec Gravity: Approx. 1.48 kg/l
pH value: 1.15